Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Seven Guys I Went to School With





Michael Cohen looks haggard.  These pictures of him being photographed as he walks down a Manhattan street in a blue checkered blazer almost have you feeling sorry for him.  I couldn’t do that.  I’d ham it up or tell them to “fuck off”, or perhaps take out my phone and photograph them back.  He doesn’t do any of those things as it will only make his situation worse, presumably.  And it’s pretty bad.

I find myself drawn to his visage more than say, John Dowd or Ty Cobb, as his face is so damn familiar.  Am I the only one that things Michael Cohen looks like seven guys I went to school with?  Turns out, as expected, he’s precisely my age.  (Ha!  I thought he was younger, lookin’ at em.’)  He grew up on Long Island.  We went to different schools.  Still, that mug.   Perhaps we both attended the wedding of a mutual friend.



But certainly it looks like Mike and Don are in hot water this week. Once again I check in the morning and check at night and check after I’ve done two hours of work to see if there are any more updates on exactly what they found when they went through his office and his hotel room and his phone.  Are there any more updates on why they were able to secure such an exceptional search warrant, from Trump appointee, Rod Rosenstein, such as are only granted when intent to commit a crime is strongly suggested?



Cohen may or may not have recorded his phone calls, visited the Czech Republic, paid off people associated with the “dossier”, had Stormy Daniels or any of the other people he’s alleged to have crossed paths with threatened.  Who knows, yet?  Apparently, he was hoping to get a cabinet position because his support for Trump during the campaign and for his years of service.  Now he probably wished they’d parted company after DJT announced his candidacy.  Once again, we watch as someone near to Trump is destroyed.  Sooner or later it must catch up with the President, himself.  Gravity affects all such mass equally.



Thursday 4/12/18


No comments:

Post a Comment