Saturday, March 11, 2017

Jab, Jab and Crazy




The gym didn’t happen this morning.  I’d made it beyond the point at which I should have gone to bed last night, and then coasted a long for a while with the gristle after-burn.  One more call.  Just these emails.  It was nearly 3:00AM by the time I formally road off to sleep. 



The morning came like still shots before an accident, 4:15AM, 4:55AM, 6:10AM.  Jab, jab and crazy dreams that served as a counter punch.  This guy keeps finding hidden treasure.  But why am I in middle school?  Just a bit more time.  Just hold the pillow.  You’re late. 



Tiredness stalked me then, during the day.  Another cup of strong coffee but as soon as I settled into something the cold fingers of that four hour sleep deficit from the night before would pull at me to forget all and pass back into nod.  I had lunch and then a guest who came to discuss a few things. By the time he left I was very ready to head straight into a nap.  Just one more note beforehand then that one, then, then, tired has turned to wired and I can’t fall asleep.   

Help the Mrs. with a call and then jump straight on to a conference call I’ve set up.  Oh dear.  They want to use video.  Go to the bathroom and freshen up.  I look quit a bit worse than horrible all blown up in conference mode with a bunch of people in their 9:00AM morning freshness on the other end.  I feel as tired as I look starring back at myself. 


Thursday, 03/09/17




No comments:

Post a Comment