Sunday, May 5, 2019

These Very Same Songs





thought my biggest problem would have been getting the old music that’s loaded on my iPhone over to my new one.  This remains a head-scratcher.  The songs are somewhere on my backed up hard drive.  I just can’t find them.  These very same songs are somewhere on my old Macbook Pro.  I fired it up.  It needs a third-party screen as its screen has been out of commission since a bike trip I took to France, three-summers back.  And if that was my only issue I would have minded much.  I’ll keep searching.  I’ll find it eventually. 

But an annoyance from the night before returned with a vengeance.  The iPhone software kept demanding over and over I re-enter my apple ID.  I know my apple ID.  I reentered it.  And it rejected it.  So, I became locked out and went to some sign and changed it and re-enter it and found the same problem repeating over and over.  If the applet could just be retired, I would care but it had the self-wrought authority to return again and again and again every three seconds after cancelling.  This was a fool’s game and I decided around noon that I would simply have to return to the Apple store in San Li Tun. 



They’re good down there.  I found a nice young be-spectacled lady who stuck with me, asked a colleague or two and eventually suggested I start refresh the who set up and start over.  Some old iTunes were assigned to an old id and they were making this impossible.  Having only set the phone up yesterday there was nothing to lose except time and I went forward.  She was right. The problem disappeared. 

Standing there an older man, by that I mean he was a peer, standing across from me began complaining that the set up in the Apple store was all rather inconvenient.  I politely begged to different and suggested it was pretty cool as far as I was concerned.  Then I felt my neck and didn’t want to talk to strangers any longer.  My neck had been stiff since the morning at the gym and I did what I could to stretch it backwards and then make a circle.  Just that one motion, pulling those weights downward, left me compromised all day long. 



Today, when I call a DiDi, I will wait till I get out by the road itself. The guy is coming southward now.  I step over the railing and wave him down. 



Thursday 4/18/19

No comments:

Post a Comment