Friday, September 2, 2022

The Sea. I'm Done

 



My final Airbnb has looped back and confirmed.  With that, I no longer have to spend time on the site. And with that, the plan B pearls that I’d been fondling before receiving confirmation can be thrown back into the sea.  I’m done. 

 

The folks were staying with have sent an article, in Spanish about the gastronomy of where we’re staying in O Grove.  There’s apparently the only Micheline-starred restaurant in the state, is right near by though its unlikely we’d ever get a reservation.  The photos of the food grab hold of me aggressively.  Everything looks remarkable. 



The guy were to stay with in Granada has warned me to be sure and get my the Alhambra tickets early.  Bought some.  Good thing the visit is still a week out.  Got some Prado tickets too, just in case.  We’ve had some great visits with the Traveling Soon service that connects you with families whom you visit for a meal.  There’s a lady in Madrid who says she’ll take you around on a vegan tour which I bought for my Vegan daughter’s sake only to have it cancelled a few ours later.



It’s all coming together and with it is the pressure of so many responsibilities to beat back before I could properly take off and go.  Fortunately a few of my clients are headquartered in Europe and there are many other folks who are beginning to cancel meetings for the last half of August.  I usually took our holidays in June after the girls finished school and its wonderful to note others taking time and not feeling jealous about it.




Wednesday, 08/11/21             

            

No comments:

Post a Comment