Saturday, December 11, 2021

The Aphrodesiac to Him

 



Horny Goat Weed” is an absurd name for a product.  It sounds like something that would have been available over the counter at a head shop.  Rather, I spied this product at a Chinese market and then saw it again.  I bought some with the intention of sharing it with my nephew who enjoys a ribald laugh when confronted.  I’d be seeing him and his mom this afternoon at my mother’s place. 

 

I pondered an embarrassing line or two I could  say before giving it to him and then, as I looked up what exactly it was, discovering it was a Chinese traditional medicine, which was supposedly a cure for erectile misfunction issues.  I began to doubt whether presenting it was a good idea.   In the end, I reassured myself that funny rather than propriety should arbitrate.



 

Handed over the aphrodisiac to him today, over at my mom’s.  And we laughed about the strange cross hairs between the behavior of those selling drugs and those procuring something for their wiener and got many, funny riffs off the theme



 

My mom is doing well.  Better after having finally had her second vaccination shot.  My stepdad is all taken care of now as well.  We left though, rather than have dinner because we still had yet to be vaccinated and I had everything ready for some big, fat burritos tonight and we left my mom’s just before dark.

 

 

 

Saturday, 03/06/21

No comments:

Post a Comment