Monday, November 24, 2014

一个巨大的水泡。




I was listening to the Rolling Stones, "flower" in the last days of the car. I really do not like the "Backstreet Girl." Jagger sounds pompous and entitled. There are some classics on the album is enjoyable. But there are some duds.

After tonight, discussing the big performance, my daughter said that they would eventually play a wild dance around the song "Happy." She put it on, I got an irresistible urge to grab my electric guitar. I did not play months. I can not find any place to pick, so I solo with my bare fingers to the right to play. Now I have a huge blister.




                                                      Now it was too late, now is the time for me contact lenses out. They feel itchy and uncomfortable. Sometimes I sleep in them overnight, which is always a mistake. I think, I must admit, it was time to sleep. Soon, I fell asleep on a foam finger, solitary key is pressed. I would wake up, " J "in half, I accidentally just typed pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment